Monday 5 April 2010

Response to Claire McAree Blog 'Those who can, do. Those who cant, bully'

Link to post: http://clairemcareebeingbad.blogspot.com/2010/03/those-who-can-do-those-who-cant-bully.html

I think this post was very brave and shows just how bad bullying can affect someones life. I agree with everything she had to say and i could very much associate myself this blog.
At primary school i got bullied in the very first years i dont even know why i cant remember i was that young, but it got to a stage where my parents had to go to the headteacher and we had to have a meeting. At secondary school my bullying got worse, because i put weight on faster than others, i had ginger hair and my teeth arent straight so got called many things related to a 'bunny' for a year or 2 as the group who were picking on me were in every single class which i was in.

Bullying is horrible and i could never ever put someone through what i, and many other people have suffered from being bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment